- This event has passed.
Folsom Income Certification
March 11, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on March 12, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Prospective homebuyers must schedule an Income Certification Appointment using NeighborWorks® Sacramento’s online scheduling system. Please bring the following documents to the appointment. If all documents are not brought to the appointment, we will not be able to complete the income certification.
- Income certification questionnaire (available on the Folsom Resale/Rental page of the NeighborWorks® Sacramento website) – filled out by all applicants
- Proof of income from all household members over 18 including all sources – pay stubs, social security, retirement, pension, etc.
- Last 2 year’s W-2s and tax returns
- Most recent 3 months’ bank statements from all bank accounts – must show adequate funds for the purchase if making a cash offer
- Most recent 3 months’ investment statements from all accounts – stocks, bonds, money market, CDs, etc.
- Documentation of any other assets held such as real estate, etc.
- Pre-approval letter from lender (if financing the purchase) or proof of available assets for the purchase
At the income eligibility session, the HomeOwnership Planner will determine the applicant’s annual household income using the documents provided. Applicants are also required to provide picture ID at the time of the appointment. At the conclusion of the appointment, the HomeOwnership Planner will generate a letter for the customer that indicates their household income status. This letter will be sent to the designated contact at the City of Folsom.
Please note: In some cases, additional information may be required to complete the certification process.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us at (916) 452-5356.
This appointment is for people interested in the 885 Halidon Way Folsom, CA Unit that is available.1