- This event has passed.
Folsom Income Certification
July 10 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Thank you for scheduling an Income Certification appointment for the Folsom Inclusionary Housing Program. The appointment will take place at 2411 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95817 (2nd floor).
Please bring the following documents and your ID with you to your appointment. Please bring copies of all documents.
Required Documents for Income Certification Appointment.
- Most recent 3 months’ proof of income from all household members over 18 including all sources – pay stubs, social security, retirement, pension, etc.
- Last 2 year’s W-2s and tax returns
- Most recent 3 months’ bank statements from all bank accounts – must show adequate funds for the purchase if making a cash offer
- Most recent 3 months’ investment statements from all accounts – stocks, bonds, money market, CDs, etc.
- Documentation of any other assets held such as real estate, etc.
- Pre-approval letter from lender (if financing the purchase) or proof of available assets for the purchase
Please note- there is only one space per Income Certification appointment. If you are unable to sign up, it means the space is already taken. These units only occasionally are available for sale, there are not always units available. New appointments are published on our website calendar on Monday’s at 9:00 a.m.