- This event has passed.
Folsom Income Certification
August 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Thank you for scheduling a Folsom Income Certification Appointment. The appointment will be held at NeighborWorks Sacramento, 2411 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95817.
Please bring the following documents to the appointment:
- Proof of income from all household members over 18 including all sources – pay stubs, social security, retirement, pension, etc.
- Last 2 year’s W-2s and tax returns
- Most recent 3 months’ bank statements from all bank accounts – must show adequate funds for the purchase if making a cash offer
- Most recent 3 months’ investment statements from all accounts – stocks, bonds, money market, CDs, etc.
- Pre-approval letter from lender – if financing the purchase
At the income eligibility session, the HomeOwnership Planner will determine the applicant’s annual household income using the documents provided. Applicants are also required to provide picture ID at the time of the appointment. At the conclusion of the appointment, the HomeOwnership Planner will generate a letter for the customer that indicates their household income status. This letter will be sent to the designated contact at the City of Folsom.
HomeOwnership Development Manager
(916) 452-5356 ext. 1225