Prospective homebuyers must schedule an Income Certification Appointment using NeighborWorks® Sacramento’s online scheduling system. Prospective buyers must provide all required documentation for the appointment or they will be asked to reschedule. Appointments can only be reserved online – NeighborWorks® Sacramento is unable to schedule this appointment type through the front desk. Prospective buyers are required to email the documentation to email@example.com within 24 hours of scheduling the appointment :
- Income certification questionnaire (available on the Folsom Resale/Rental page of the NeighborWorks® Sacramento website) – filled out by all applicants
- Proof of income from all household members over 18 including all sources – pay stubs, social security, retirement, pension, etc.
- Last 2 year’s W-2s and tax returns
- Most recent 3 months’ bank statements from all bank accounts – must show adequate funds for the purchase if making a cash offer
- Most recent 3 months’ investment statements from all accounts – stocks, bonds, money market, CDs, etc.
- Documentation of any other assets held such as real estate, etc.
- Pre-approval letter from lender (if financing the purchase) or proof of available assets for the purchase
If the prospective buyer does not submit all of the documents within 24 hours they will lose the appointment reservation and it will be re-posted on the NeighborWorks® Sacramento website.
At the income eligibility session, the HomeOwnership Planner will determine the applicant’s annual household income using the documents provided. Applicants are also required to provide picture ID at the time of the appointment. At the conclusion of the appointment, the HomeOwnership Planner will generate a letter for the customer that indicates their household income status. This letter will be sent to the designated contact at the City of Folsom.
Please note: In some cases, additional information may be required to complete the certification process. You will be notified if additional documentation is required for your certification.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us at (916) 452-5356.